Dialing Codes N-1-1

2-1-1 Government Information and Referral Services

Public, health, and community services. 211 calls will be administered by a designated Information and Referral Center.

3-1-1 Non-Emergency Police/Fire and Government Services

Non-emergency (non-911 calls) police and fire. Local or municipal governments will administer 311 calls.


Directory Services and Directory Assistance Call Completion

5-1-1 Traffic, Travel and Transportation Information Services

Road and traffic conditions. The state department of transportation or designated local departments of transportation will administer 511 calls.

7-1-1 TelecomRelay Services for Deaf, Hard of Hearing, DeafBlind, and Speech Disabled

Telecommunications Relay Service (TRS) for the deaf, hard of hearing, deafblind, and speech disabled. The TRS provider for each state will administer 711 calls. All telecommunications carriers shall provide access via the 711 dialing code to relay services (TRS) as a toll free call.

8-1-1 Call Before You Dig Notification - Advanced Notice of Excavation Activities

The Utility Notification Center of Colorado (UNCC) is Colorado's only statewide messaging center and provides a communication link between excavators and underground facility owners before any excavation begins.

9-1-1 Emergency Services

The abbreviated 9-1-1 dialing code for emergency services

Report to the Colorado State Patrol

*CSP (*277) Report aggressive drivers to the Colorado State Patrol by dialing star (*) CSP (*277) from your cell phone, or by calling 303.239.4501.