Providers and Contacts

The documents found on this page contain lists and maps of Jurisdictional Energy/Water Service Providers and their Designated Agent Contacts.

Complaint Procedure

If you have a complaint against one of these companies, try to resolve it first with the company. If you have a question or inquiry about service, please contact the person listed for the company.

If you are unable to resolve the problem with the utility and you need further assistance, please contact the External Affairs office of the Public Utilities Commission at 303-894-2070 or 800-456-0858 if you reside outside of the Denver metro area but within the State of Colorado.

Providers documents (PDFs and Excel Sheet in Google Drive)